Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Conquering Time Management

In this blog post I will explain what I have accomplished thus far in this course. I have learned or gained the ability to juggle many different situations and/or assignments at one time. Although one thing that I need or plan to accomplish throughout this course is to conquer time management. Because, often times I wait until the last minute to start let alone finish assignments. Consequently, the final product happens to be something that should be enhanced a little more to be considered A+ material. And the fact that we have to maintain numerous online accounts weakens my ability to actually grasp the concept of assignments given.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally on the same page the thousand different accounts we have can get really tricky at times ,because not only on top of those thousand accounts we have to juggle 4 or 5 other classes that can get really difficult ..

    ReplyDelete