Sunday, January 29, 2012

Teamwork is Key!


This week in my EH 101 class started our Wikipedia Wiki group projects. Enough said group project, working with fellow classmates to instruct our entire class on how to write better articles. Teamwork and patience are two characteristics that I need to develop both in my personal and educational arenas. A team is defined as a group of players forming one side in a competitive activity or assignment.  Being the leader of a group it is a challenge to keep everyone on the same page. Therefore, I take matters into my own hands and complete the assignment or activity alone; opposed to collectively completing the assignment automatically eliminates me from group projects. Another challenge I have is a lack of patience, because sometimes I am inconsiderate. Patience is defined as the capacity to accept or tolerate delay, trouble, or suffering without getting upset or angry. Delay/procrastination happens to be a bit of a problem for me. Although we frequently feel we have valid explanations, we simply delay and put our responsibilities off until the last minute. Procrastination is a bad habit that we all should attempt to overcome.

1 comment:

  1. i would totally agree with you sometimes the assignments gets so binding that we feel putting it off to the last minute simply because we just do not feel like dealing with extra stress.

    ReplyDelete